4.1.2 – Added: Support for iOS 10.1, 12, 13 and 14 – Added support for Apple Watch support, added support for new watch face designs, updated the app icon, fixed an issue with the app showing a small amount of battery per minute, fixed issues with the “Share” and “Reply” buttons, added the ability to change the color of the app’s icons (thanks, @davasprout for the suggestion!), fixed an error in the app when adding a new account, added a new way to edit your profile, and fixed an incorrect issue with a search query appearing in a search result (thanks @davidvancian and @sarahmikael for the suggestions).
– Added an option to hide your app icon (thanks to @sophiewatson).
– Fixed an issue where the app could crash when the camera was turned on (thanks again to @daviarik).
– New icons for the app (thanks: @briancunningham and @froelkirch).
– Updated to version 220.127.116.11, fixes an issue that could cause the app to crash when trying to create a new user account (thanks).
– Bug fixes and performance improvements (thanks), including the following: – Fixed a crash when opening a new Google Maps location when the user taps the “Add to Cart” button.
– Fixed issues where the “Show” button on the home screen would sometimes be visible if the app was already open, or when opening the app from another device (thanks for the reports).
– The app should no longer crash when an app with the wrong permissions was opened.
– Added a button to allow the app, when using the Camera+ app, to take pictures with the camera, or send a message to the user.
– Removed a duplicate icon from the home bar for users who are using a watch face design other than Aqua (thanks!).
– Updated the app for iPhone X and iPad Pro, with support for the new “App Store” and Apple Watch design (thanks also to @samuelson).
– Improved compatibility with new watch faces (thanks): – Aqua Watchface: – Updated for Apple iPhone X, iPad Pro and iPad Air – New design for the “Appstore” watch face (thanks) – Aquila Watchface (no longer available): – Updated Aquila to iOS 10, 11 and 12 – Added Aquila “Share,” “Reply,” “Share Now,” “Find,” “Edit,” “Create Account” and other functions (thanks!)
– Added new watchface designs (thanks!), including Aqua and Aqua Pro (thanks)!
– Fixed issue where tapping on the “Send” button would sometimes display an error message (thanks?)
– Fixed display issues with some other watchface design elements on iPhone X (thanks in particular to @louiseztoyen for reporting).
– Removed the “Remove” button from the app that allows you to remove a photo from your device (sorry, sorry!)
– Fixed bug where you could use the “Edit” button to edit a photo on your device – Fixed missing audio when you opened the app in a dark environment (thanks!!)
– The “Share this link” button no longer hides the app if you’ve already shared the photo, and added an option for users to delete photos (thanks!!)
– Fixed some performance issues that could occur when opening multiple photos from the same photo collection.
– Various performance improvements to support for iOS 11, including: – The background color on the Home screen should now properly match the colors of the images on your iPhone X or iPad Pro (and on your watch face!)
– Photos on the screen should no more overlap when the app is opened on a large screen (thanks alexey!)
– A number of additional performance improvements when the apps background is changed to a transparent color (thanks Alexey) – Added more details to the image preview in the photo search (thanks Alexis!)
– Changed the app logo to a larger version, so it is easier to find and use the app on your phone ([email protected]) – Various stability and performance enhancements (thanks and thanks!)
– Various UI improvements and bug fixes (thanks the community for reporting all these issues!)
– Updated app to support new watchfaces (thanks all!)
– Removed several apps that weren’t fully supported by the app.
– Updated version to include support for an “All Files” icon in the Photos app, a new color scheme for the home screens and new icons for many of the other apps (thanks everyone for the tips!)
– Improved the performance of the “Update” button when the “Store” is open, so that it no longer hangs while updating (thanks Michael!)
– Many other small bug fixes and improvements.
4.2.1 – Added iOS 11 support (thanks Mike!)
– iOS 11 compatibility improvements (thank you!)
– Several performance improvements